Thursday, November 20, 2008

Her. . .


This is her my lucky girl forever we are now 9months in our relationship clock and still going strong we faced up's and down's in our life. We faced trials side by side and im really grateful because i never met a woman before that is strong in any means possible. . .
I love the way she love me. . . I love the way she makes me feel happy when im down. . . I love the way she kisses me. . . I love the way also raising her kid a grown woman. . .
I never believed what her friends say about her that's she's a unsuccessful woman. . . always misleading people. . . weak. . . poorhearted. . . always turning her life in a bad situation. . . i never believed it. . .
My eyes can't lie because all i see is the opposite of her. . . and im happy that she never search anything that's gonna replace me. . . there are things that i really loved about her and here it is:
1.She really love hanging out anywhere
2.She love old and new songs just like me
3.She shares what happened in her day
4.She never lied to me
5.She's always there when i need her the most
6.She's very supportive
7.When im down she's down also
8.She's very pretty on the inside
9.She's very good in anything
10.I love the way she cooks!
I have been searchin for the girl of my dreams for a very long time now. . . I found her atlast and im really happy that she appreciates me too. . . She accepts me who i was now. . .
She is my wife and you know that do you??
She's my all. . .
She's my perpetual bliss. . .
She's my weakness. . .
She's my daytime. . .
She's my nightime. . .
Im hers forever. . .
I love you IDA CLARISSE QUERUBIN

No comments: