Monday, November 24, 2008

Drumroll Please

Hi everyone im back again from my recent hibernation/food galore :D because it's my birthday today im gonna tell some stories what happened last saturday and present :D



Saturday:

My gf and my daughter are here i have plans on the afternoon(swimming classes) that i intend to bring my daughter in our class. . . It was really a tiring but awesome day for us because yca met my classmates and they bonded together :D


Sunday:

Awww this is the most tiring day for me. . . there are so many things that have to be done and yet i finished it all. . . And tita visited me here to greet me and eat haha even my cousin adrian stayed here! :D and then me and ida went to the church to you-know-what-to-do things :D and i say thanks that im still alive and breathing :D


Monday:

Today it was really hyped and mixed emotions too. . . my wife and my kid have to go because yca will have some classes in the afternoon and my wife is going to work. . . So went to school blah blah blah. . . and then pooof! i treated them my mom's spaghetti(which they really enjoyed and i tell you it's ubos!) haha it's really fun watching them enjoying mom's spaghetti :D

No comments: