Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dec 4, 2008

hey im back sorry about the late post because the school schedule was kinda hectic(Science Club day will be tom) and im now kinda busy taking pictures and studying. . . BUT don't fret!! im still gonna make some blog here and im not leaving this site empty handed!

ok ok let's begin what happened for the past few weeks :D

celebrated my birthday(im now 20) been there done that kapish!!

got my Konica on my birthday also wow this camera shot like a pro! :D

have to sell my konica because i have to by a speedlight flash on my Canon A-1 :D

getting some high grades because of uber studying and late night reading :D

finished harry potter 7 gotta read harry potter 6(notice i read harry potter books backwards :D)

been active to lomo manila right now :D(because every member there is really friendly :D)

get to meet some great photographers on the net and the outside world :D

GUYS if you want my camera here's my link:

PinoyUnderground:
http://www.pinoyunderground.com/showthread.php?t=116636

WapooForums:
http://z9.invisionfree.com/wtf/index.php?showtopic=516


please please buy my camera i really need cash right now for my speedlight flash :D

No comments: